Monday to Friday & alternating Saturdays
By Appointment only
Phone 01-2821909 for an appointment with our Fully Qualified Veterinary Nurse.
- Weight Watchers: check your pet’s weight, discuss ideal weight, plan a weight loss routine, attend a regular weight clinic to monitor progress and have a healthier and happier pet!
- Dental: Does your pet’s breath smell? Perhaps they need a dental. Have your pet’s teeth checked. Pre and post operative checkup.
- Nail Clipping
- Wound Checks
- Flea/worming treatments
- Adolescent Health Check
- 6 month nurse Health Check A letter advising a nurse health check is due will be sent to each pet 6 months after booster vaccination.
- Puppy socialisation clinic: Twice monthly sessions held when pup is between their 1st and 2nd vaccination. Different topics covered.
- Behaviour clinic: One of our qualified veterinary nurses with a particular interest in animal behaviour has undertaken extra training and study in this area. She is available for behavioural consultations to help anyone who may be having difficulties with their pet’s behaviour.
- Geriatric Clinic: for dogs and cats aged 7 and over, overall health check, blood test, urine test, blood pressure.